We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy (together with
provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views
and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. You can visit the website
without disclosing any information about yourself. We do not collect personal identifying
information when you access the website homepage and browse the website without disclosing
your personal data (except Cookies; see below under “Cookies”).
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by
corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when
you visit our site, subscribe to our e-mail notifications and/or newsletter service, participate in
discussion boards or other social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with
our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone
number and personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site we may
automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the
internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions,
operating system and platform; and
information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site
(including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times,
download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as
scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any
phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any
of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have
informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data
collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example,
business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks,
analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive
information about you from them.
When you visit this site we may send cookies to your computer primarily to enhance your on-line
experience. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use
Using your personal data
or in relevant parts of the website.
Information you give to us. We may use this information to:
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you e-mail notifications;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for your and
for your computer;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will
not be used to identify any individual user; and/or
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and
to deliver relevant advertising to you; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services
that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information
you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the
combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for
the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law or in order to enforce or apply our terms
of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Advance
Dental & Implant Clinic, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection
and credit risk reduction;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to
others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your
personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and/or
- if all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal
data held about customers and website users will be one of the transferred assets.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we
enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant
adverts to you and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of
our site; and/or
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a
condition of us entering into a contract with you.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the
countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection
laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA).
You expressly agree to such transfers, storing or processing of personal information.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Data transmission over the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect
your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any
transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you wish to make a Subject Access Request regarding your personal data, please
where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. You should check this page occasionally to see any
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if
we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your
right to prevent such processing unsubscribing via our e-mail communications or by contacting us
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of
access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of
£10 for computerised records and up to £50 for any non-digital x-ray copies that are required to
provide you with details of the information that you have requested.
Third party websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks,
advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these
websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for
these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or
Model Publication Scheme
A guide to information provided by NHS dentists under the Model Publication Scheme can be found
write to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org